HOSPITAL OPERATION AND PATIENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
The HOPS is one of the Three-(3) departments existing in the Bataan General Hospital. It consists of differrent sections such as Accounting, Cash Operations, Human Resource Management, Property & Supply, Engineering & Facilities Management, Procurement, Budget, Linen & Laundry, Philhealth Unit and Billing Unit, Housekeeping Unit and Security.
It has a vision of one excellent hospital operation and patient's support department that provides quality services for both internal and external clientele needs. It has a mission of an efficient team member of BGH operation towards the direction on attaining what it envisions.
The office of the Supervising Administrative Officer directs and manages the activities and functions of HOPS and implements policies and guidelines for the delivery of effective and efficient supports services.
GENERAL POLICIES IN THE PERFORMANCE OF ITS SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strict adherence to policies issued by DBM, DOH, COA, CSC, DOF, GSIS, PHIC and PAG-IBIG in undertaking official actions.
- Compliance to the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standard for Public Officials and Employees (RA 6713), Magna Carta for Public Health Workers (RA 7305) and DOH code of conduct.
- Flow of communication based on the organizational structure.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of resources in the performance of work.
- Coordinates, consolidates and implements the hospital plans and programs.
- Determines requirements, placements and development of staff.
- Implements and monitors compliance to policies, system and procedures.
- Provides accurate and timely reports.
- Recommends approval of work and financial plans and the annual procurement program of the hospital
Back to top of page