PROVISON of FREE SERVICES on the following:
- Screening, assessment and sputum collection for new and retreatment tb cases.
- Sputum examination through GENE XPERT Machine. (First in the province of Bataan)
- Identification and referral of Presumptive, Susceptible and Confirmed Drug Resistant TB patients.
- Screening of household contacts for confirmed TB patients.
- Provision of pre-treatment evaluation such as Blood Chemistry, Chest X-ray and sputum examinations.
- Provision of Patient Initiated Counselling and Testing on TB HIV.
- Initiation and supervision of daily treatment through Directly Observed Treatment Short Course
(DOTS) or "tutok gamutan" on both regular and Drug Resistant TB.
- Regular monitoring occurrences of possible clinical problems during treatment.
- Clinical Management for Adverse Drug Reactions and provision of ancillary medications.
- Provision of Health Education through monthly Group discussion and General Assembly.
For more information, please call (047) 237-0293.